Terms and ConditionsBy using this web site, placing orders or simply down loading information, you confirm agreement to these terms & conditions. Correspondence address:-
345 Locking Road
Weston s Mare
Telephone: 0870 345 0984
Email address: email@example.com
Contact: Sarah Hallaran, Proprietor
VAT number 762 8289 91
1. An order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms & conditions.
2. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
4. All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
5. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
6. No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the order by email or by telephone (where applicable).
7. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
8. The goods may differ slightly from the images shown.
9. We reserve the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard if the requested goods are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you, the buyer, shall be entitled to return the goods for a full refund within 10 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you.
Price and Payment
10. The price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT.
11. Retail / Public accounts pay £3.50 for delivery on orders up to £100.00 and orders over £100.00 have no delivery/shipping charges. Salon / Trade accounts pay £7.50 on orders up to £200 and orders over £200.00 have no delivery/shipping charges. Figures include VAT.
12. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the buyer, at any time before delivery to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuations, significant increase in costs of materials or products).
13. In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the goods you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
14. Prices will be reviewed every 6 months in line with the current exchange rates. Price changes may occur in the future.
15. When we provide any goods to you, the buyer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit/debit card account provided by you on the website order form.
16. By placing the order you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit/debit card as provided on the order form completed on website.
17. Title to the goods will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the goods.
18. A receipt will be included with your shipment.
Security on Website
19. By placing your order you, the buyer, do accept the existing security levels and/or checks provided by this website. We only accept your personal information through our secure server (128 bit SSL) and the website has security measures in place to protect the loss misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We do not store credit/debit card information – it is used to process your payment and then deleted from our servers. Further more, all servers are located behind an NCSA Certificated firewall. The information is provided to us via a secure encrypted order form, upon acceptance of said order, the payment is then processed through a credit/debit card terminal.
20. We do not accept any liability in the risk and/or fraudulent use of using credit/debits cards over the Internet that is not under our control
21. The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form completed on the website.
22. Unless otherwise specified, we will endeavour to despatch your goods next day via Royal Mail, special delivery service. This is for all shipments in the United Kingdom only.
23. The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
24. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your goods by the date quoted for delivery you, the buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery takes place.
25. You should note that we are only able to deliver to locations within the United Kingdom at present.
26. We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 7 days from first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding goods.
27. You, the buyer, will inspect the goods as soon after as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects in the goods or any other complaint in respect of them within 10 working days from the date the goods were delivered.
28. Important note: Save in respect of any shortages or defects, if you, the buyer fail to comply with this clause we will not be held legally liable in respect of any other complaint which should have been brought to our attention.
29. You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit/debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
30. Once you, the buyer have purchased the products from this web site, it is assumed that every necessary precaution is taken to purchase the correct product and where instructions are supplied, you, the buyer do following them correctly and take full notice of warnings. Beauty Oasis will not be liable for any incorrect use, application, reaction and/or side effects of any products purchased from this site. If you, the buyer are unsure of any products you must consult either your GP, Beauty Therapist or contact Sarah Hallaran directly at Beauty Oasis Spa Salon, on 01934 642299.
Limitation of Liability
31. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out its obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doping so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to this Agreement, if any delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
31.1.1 Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident.
31.1.2 War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition.
31.1.3 Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority.
31.1.4 Import or export regulations or embargoes;
31.1.5 Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes.
31.1.6 Difficulties in obtaining relevant supplies of required products, raw materials.
31.1.7 Breakdown or change in the supplier chain and/or products advertised on website.
If we are prevented from carrying out ones obligations in the above circumstances, it will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out its obligations 3 weeks from the dated such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the Agreement. If the Agreement is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform.
32. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 section 12) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to qualify, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the goods.
33. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under Sale of Goods ACT 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of goods and Services Act 1973.
34. The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Beauty Oasis or its subsequent suppliers and licensors.
35. You may download or copy the content and the other downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
36. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
37. All graphics, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
38. We may also change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
39. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if it does so it will post any such changes on the website.
40. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
41. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
42. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
43. Salon / Trade accounts are only for Beauty Salon Businesses. Beauty Oasis reserve the right to refuse or cancel an account should this not be the case.
Queries and Complaints
44. The correspondence address for any queries or complaints is stated at the top of these terms and conditions.
45. We aim to respond to e-mail, telephone or written queries within 5 working days.
46. Any telephone queries can be dealt with by ringing 01934 642299 and speaking directly to Sarah Hallaran, Monday to Friday between 9.00am to 5.00pm.
47. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we proposes should be done.
48. All information provided via this Website will only be used for the business of Beauty Oasis and the purpose that was intended. Beauty Oasis will not disclose buyer’s information to any third parties.
50. For further information regarding our privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org